About Me

My photo
Emily Jo Lynn. Eighteen years of age. Member of The Church of God. I love the Lord with my whole heart. I can solve a rubiks cube in less than 2 minutes. [pretty fast for a white kid.] I can touch my tongue with my nose. I can wiggle my ears. I'm not very good at blogging often.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Maybe it's because I just read a book in which the main theme was Jeremiah 29:11, or maybe it's because Jesus really has been drilling it in my system, but the past few days I can't help but thank God for the plans He has for me.

I'm still about halfway clueless as to what they are.
And every time I try to take things into my own hands, I learn quickly that they're much better in His.

But here I am, roughly a week before valentine's day, pouting away.

I'm holding to Jeremiah 29:11.
And Romans 8:28 for that matter.

Just gonna keep trusting.

No comments: