About Me

My photo
Emily Jo Lynn. Eighteen years of age. Member of The Church of God. I love the Lord with my whole heart. I can solve a rubiks cube in less than 2 minutes. [pretty fast for a white kid.] I can touch my tongue with my nose. I can wiggle my ears. I'm not very good at blogging often.

Friday, April 22, 2011

desperation.

That's what I'm blaming.
Either that, or another one of my "nevers" gone wrong.
I'm never saying never again, unless it's to say that phrase.

Anywho.
I got a job.
At McDonalds.

The ONLY place I said I'd never work.

Gag.

It's a paycheck.
It's job experience.
They're more than willing to work around church and school.

It's exactly what I prayed for.
Just... not.
I'll learn to be more specific in my prayers. ;)

In the meantime, orientation is sometime next week, and so begins the days of smelling like a sweaty hamburger.
I can barely contain my excitement.

No comments: